LIFE CHANGING ADVENTURE STARTS IN
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT?
Masters of Calm – is a healthy living, active and conscious summer festival. Can you imagine ten days of inspiring holidays spent in nature? There you can fully revitalize your body, mind and soul and get a huge dose of motivation to enrich your everyday life with healthy habits back home.
Each year festival gathers several thousand nature lovers who are striving to find the secret of healthy and happy life, seek knowledge, study deep life truths and want to experience life changing adventures.
There you will bond with nature, yourself and like-minded people in order to create and unforgettable summer experience and inspiring journey of self discovery. Festival takes place in Lithuania, venue “Auksinė giria” on August 2 – 12, 2019. You can choose the length of your experience from 1 to whole 10 days.
There is very simple story of my journey with Masters of Calm festival.
During the time I was interested in coaching, yoga, spiritual practises, I discovered such a great variety of self discovery ways that I got confused what is real and what is fake. I was looking for an event, where I could try different practises and experiences at the same place. I couldnt find any, so decided to organise one myself. I found many teachers/ masters of distinct practises, who have great experience and know where they are leading people. Knowing the fact that this sphere is new, I thought I will learn a lot myself and also earn a million.
Oh great naivety.
During first Masters of Calm festival I did not enter any of those clasess. I dont event remember whether I had time to sleep. I got in depts, because this event not only gave me great moral satisfaction, but finansial loss also.
Last year one of my dreams came true – more than 1000 people had lunch together at the festival.
If you haven’t been there – come. But I worn you, it is very hard to leave.
To me, Masters of Calm is a festival, that is so magical, because of the location and amount of people that are really awake and lift up and ready to take on over this amazing consciousness transformation experience.Petra Juicy
I have learned even deeper sense of connection to myself and love. And through that – to everyone else.Eliska Vaea
I believe, that pretty much all the humans in this world want connection and they want to be themselves. And at the festival those masks start to come of after few days of being here and I felt so welcomed, so much like…I have come home!Anshu Singh
Workshops and seminars
- more than 240 seminars and workshops about healthy lifestyle, human psychology, healthy relationships, parenting, nutrition, habbits, conscious financing and other;
- 70 professionals and masters from Lithuania, Ireland, Great Britain, USA, Portugal, Russia and other;
- variety of morning routines and exercises. You can choose from different yoga types, pilates, callanetics, active training and other;
- morning meditations.
Evening gathers everybody to have some culture and cozy time. Dancing like crazy with African drums, diving into evening magic with some sacred music or enjoying theatre performance – every evening different program in the main stage. If you like more cozy atmosphere – fire place gathers everybody under the stars to get soaked in instruments sound, singing, storytelling and poetry. Alternative program every evening invites you to a different place – nigh hike in the woods, cacao ceremony in meadows and many other.
Family friendly festival
Holidays for whole family to re-connect with each other. Safe and inspiring, alcohol free, environment where everyone is up for friendly connection.
We take care of kids while parents go to lectures. At Masters of Calm there is big children area that is based on outdoor education and experiential learning principles. Creative workshops, hikes, sleep area and broad program for children of all ages.
Workshops and market
You fancy DIY? Love to explore craft ideas on pinterest? Want to learn some traditional Lithuanian crafts?
We invite all types of artists who will teach you different craft techniques from hand made incense, wax candles, dream catchers, clay crafts and many other.
In our market you can also buy gorgeous summer clothes, magic stones, zero waster production, books and other conscious lifestyle attributes.
Other recreation and entertainment
Holidays at Masters of Calm are full of memories worth to remember. These are only few things you can experience at the festival:;
- hammock lounge area with outdoor library;
- cosy cafe;
- Holi color festival;
- hikes and self discovery labyrinth;
- love path where you can reconnect with your beloved or fall in love with somebody
- huge variety of active games and many many surprises around every corner
Meet 2018 festival teachers
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET PRICE?
*MORNING MEDITATIONS (every morning at lest two different choices)
*VARIETY OF MORNING ROUTINES (5 choices every morning: yoga, pilates, active sports, etc.)
* LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS (more than 20 per day)
*MORE THAN 70 MASTERS from all over the world
* VEGETARIAN/VEGAN FOOD (3 times a day)
* EVENING PROGRAM. MAIN STAGE – concert or theatre performance. FIRE PLACE – storytelling, guitars, singing, dancing. ALTERNATIVE STAGE – night hikes, cacao ceremony and etc.
*PARKING PLACE for your car
*PLACE FOR YOUR TENT in camping area
*CHILDREN AREA (we will look after your children while you visit lectures)
* CREATIVITY WORKSHOPS (Lithuania’s herritage and various different diy techniques)
*FRESH AIR, PURE LAKE AND THE BEAUTY OF NATURE
11 DAY EXPERIENCEWhole festival
5 DAYSany five days you choose
3 DAYSany 3 days you choose
* Personal sessions, massages, sauna and other procedures, coffe and snacks in chai-shop are not included in the price.
Children ticket price: up till 3 years – free of charge, 3 to 16 – 50% discount.
Festival takes place in retreat center “Auksinė giria”, located in Asveja regional park. It is in the middle of pine forest, close to the longest lake in Lithuania. This is a kingdom of nature and pure air. There is everything you need to experience breathtaking adventure.
FOOD AND WATER
Ticket price covers three meals a day: breakfast, lunch and dinner. We will prepare warm, healthy and diverse (vegetarian/ vegan option) food. The food is served for an hour at the scheduled time so please don’t be late. You can drink water from the taps at the festival territory.
There’s a campsite for tents at the festival. Remember to take all your camping facilities with you. If you have a camper, you can arrive in it and live like at home without any extra fee for parking. Note: electricity and water is not provided to campers.
Our festival is family-friendly. Please do take your kids with you for this holiday. Let our team take care of your kids while you can enjoy going to lecture. Whatansu experiental camp leaders have a huge variety of outdoor games and activities and sleeping area in a dome, for smaller children.
You can find warm showers or refresh yourself in the huge lake. We kindly ask you to respect the lake and use gels, soaps and shampoos only in the shower. Always clean bio-toilets and outdoor dish-washing tab will make your stay in nature comfortable and ecologic.
LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS
Seminars, workshops, meditations, workouts and other activities led by best local and international masters and experts. Most seminars don’t require to register in advance but some take a limited number of participants. You will be able to register for those when you arrive at the festival.
Ar žinai, koks elementas (žemė, ugnis, vanduo, oras) esi?
HOW TO GET THERE
Route description here
Video guide that will lead you to the place here
Attention: after you pass small town Dubingiai, take the route 2812. After 4 km drive you will see the sign “Oro Dubingiai” on your right – do not turn there! Keep on driving straight and in about 700 meters you will see the next turn on the right with festival sign Masters of Calm.
GET YOUR TICKET NOW!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What items should be taken to the festival?
- The tent
- Sleeping bag and sleeping mat
- Water bottle
- 2 pairs of comfortable shoes and rubber boots
- Raincoat and / or jacket
- Comfortable clothes
- Sportswear and the exercise mat
- Some clothes for the Holi festival – the ones that can be thrown away afterwards, because the holi powder is very hard to wash away. Also if your hair is blond, you should cover it, because Holi powder might leave some marks there for a long time 🙂
- Some mosquito spray or other items, that help to prevent mosquito bites (the best is to wear shirts with long sleeves and long pants)
- Everything you need for your personal hygiene. Our festival is environment-friendly, therefore we encourage you to use ecological, nature-friendly products.
- Sun protection (SPF cream, covering of the head)
- Your own plate, cup, spoon, fork (we encourage you not to use the plastic plates)
- Swimming costume
- Headphones (for those, who will need translation from English language)
- Notes and pen
- Also don’t forget to bring your openness for the changes, knowledge, communication and sincerity 🙂
How should I plan the lectures?
How to choose the lecture I should go to?
How can I register to the personal consultations?
Can I return the ticket?
What is included in the “All included” ticket?
⁃2 lectures a day (you may choose anything of your own accord)
⁃Breakfast, lunch and dinner (all the meals are vegetarian, there also are vegan options)
⁃The majority of festival attractions (labyrinth, sports games and etc.)
⁃A place for tent
⁃A place for your car or camper.
* Additionally you will need to pay for personal consultations and massages and sweets from the local cafe. Also you might want to buy some goods from our market.
Is it possible to sell my own items in the festivals? (some handwork and etc.)
What meals will be provided in the festival?
I want to give a class on something or lead some sports (yoga or any other excercises) - what should I do?
Can I bring my own pet?
Accomodation in the festival
There will be a separate area in the festival, where you will be able to put your own tent. If you have a camper, you will be able to park it without any additional fee. If you are in need of some comrot, you can book a bed or the whole room in the wooden cottages, which have all the facilities needed. For this matter contact: email@example.com
And, of course, there always is an opportunity to sleep under the stars 🙂 You will always find some friends for this!